
xt morning, when I woke up, it Quyen went. I just get a piece of paper on the table.
I am 40 years old and has this year experienced one marriage breakdown. I married the first wife of 22 years. At that time I just got out of school. We just worked for a few months, they must marry running because my wife was pregnant accidentally. I go to work, because not enough skills and experience to bear a lot of pressure. My salary then was very very measly, barely month my wife and I do not have to borrow for it and there.
My wife is 7 months pregnant stillbirth. Her mental decline greatly. My wife and I then also under pressure to bicker constantly. Married for almost 2 years, my wife left to run according to a wealthy man. That's the guy her head. I swallowed tears to sign the divorce to extricate her. From day old wife married to another man, I never once in touch with her.
Illustration
illustrations
Humiliated, spectacular because the wife left, I think destiny will take me to live alone until the end of life. Any doubt I met Oanh - her new employee at my company. She seemed to have saved the life of my darkness. I've never met a woman so good to me.
Oanh easy to see, speak softly. Oanh clink me that men have a lifetime wife. Our dating married 6 months later. Oanh even gentle, more attentive after about my wife. Oanh gained at the expense housework very well and always cook me delicious meals every day.
However, after 1 time delivery, plus the strenuous work hard, Oanh no longer young and beautiful as before. Waist ant day full hour sagging belly fat and red cracks crisscrossed make me afraid. During sex, she almost apathetic and also "dry as tile" when I touch. When she was pregnant two times, we almost separate sleeping and sex, the more do not.
jav sex uncensored
Also because of this, I often quarrel with his wife. During a quarrel loudly, I decided to get into the city to work not at home, not to see his wife again. In the hotel, I stumbled Quyen - by introducing the Secretary-party partners that we are in talks to cooperate in new projects. Quyen wore a tight revealing pale skin and hourglass physique lovely. I saw her sitting drinking 1, Quyen took the initiative to invite me to dinner.
Quyen confided to me a lot. Quyen said she was married but lives of 2 people not happy and almost no feelings for each other because her husband had another woman. Wine in, I highly inspired also counting on his second marriage and my present sufferings with 2nd wife talk more, we increasingly find congenial by little. That night, the two of us were drunk and had spent together a hectic night.
The next morning, when I woke up, it Quyen went. I just get a piece of paper on the table: "You have two choices, either you transfer to 500 million by not, I'll send photos to your wife last night."
Read the paper Quyen leave that I shed leaves. 500 million I get us into now? If the image is sent to the machine last night of my wife ... I'm dead sure. I really do not know how to protect myself this time.
I am 40 years old and has this year experienced one marriage breakdown. I married the first wife of 22 years. At that time I just got out of school. We just worked for a few months, they must marry running because my wife was pregnant accidentally. I go to work, because not enough skills and experience to bear a lot of pressure. My salary then was very very measly, barely month my wife and I do not have to borrow for it and there.
My wife is 7 months pregnant stillbirth. Her mental decline greatly. My wife and I then also under pressure to bicker constantly. Married for almost 2 years, my wife left to run according to a wealthy man. That's the guy her head. I swallowed tears to sign the divorce to extricate her. From day old wife married to another man, I never once in touch with her.
Illustration
illustrations
Humiliated, spectacular because the wife left, I think destiny will take me to live alone until the end of life. Any doubt I met Oanh - her new employee at my company. She seemed to have saved the life of my darkness. I've never met a woman so good to me.
Oanh easy to see, speak softly. Oanh clink me that men have a lifetime wife. Our dating married 6 months later. Oanh even gentle, more attentive after about my wife. Oanh gained at the expense housework very well and always cook me delicious meals every day.
However, after 1 time delivery, plus the strenuous work hard, Oanh no longer young and beautiful as before. Waist ant day full hour sagging belly fat and red cracks crisscrossed make me afraid. During sex, she almost apathetic and also "dry as tile" when I touch. When she was pregnant two times, we almost separate sleeping and sex, the more do not.
jav sex uncensored
Also because of this, I often quarrel with his wife. During a quarrel loudly, I decided to get into the city to work not at home, not to see his wife again. In the hotel, I stumbled Quyen - by introducing the Secretary-party partners that we are in talks to cooperate in new projects. Quyen wore a tight revealing pale skin and hourglass physique lovely. I saw her sitting drinking 1, Quyen took the initiative to invite me to dinner.
Quyen confided to me a lot. Quyen said she was married but lives of 2 people not happy and almost no feelings for each other because her husband had another woman. Wine in, I highly inspired also counting on his second marriage and my present sufferings with 2nd wife talk more, we increasingly find congenial by little. That night, the two of us were drunk and had spent together a hectic night.
The next morning, when I woke up, it Quyen went. I just get a piece of paper on the table: "You have two choices, either you transfer to 500 million by not, I'll send photos to your wife last night."
Read the paper Quyen leave that I shed leaves. 500 million I get us into now? If the image is sent to the machine last night of my wife ... I'm dead sure. I really do not know how to protect myself this time.
Comments
Post a Comment